WHAT ARE THE FUTURE DUTIES OF BURSA SITE MANAGEMENT?
- Preparing studies and reports (monitoring indicators, activity reports etc.) in accordance with requests, suggestions, auditions and warnings of UNESCO World Heritage Centre and relevant advisory body ICOMOS, UNESCO Turkish National Commission, Ministry of Culture and Tourism related to World Heritage Sites,
- Preparing periodical reports (annual work schedules, budget etc.) about “Execution, Monitoring, Audition, Reviewing and Updating Process” of Bursa and Cumalıkızık Management Plan and submit to Coordination and Audit Board, and conduct studies requested by Coordination and Audit Board,
- Undertaking coordination responsibility to raise awareness about world heritage and preservation practices between all stakeholders,
- Establishing a coordination platform to provide communication between all stakeholders in order to preserve our sites listed on UNESCO World Heritage List,
- Provide information to all institutions, private entrepreneurs, tourism professionals and NGOs about issues such as Management Plan, UNESCO World Heritage Logo use etc. to help with their planned investments and activities in and/or related to world heritage sites,
- Conduct all necessary studies to prevent our sites listed on UNESCO World Heritage List to be listed on List of World Heritage in Danger,
- Be a guiding light for the studies to be conducted for other important sites in Bursa worth being listed on UNESCO World Heritage List,
- Audit the activities conducted aiming to meet the targets determined in Management Plan.
BURSA METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY BURSA SITE MANAGEMENT UNIT
: Sırameşeler Mah. Avrupa Konseyi Bulvarı B Blok Kat:5 16190 Osmangazi-Bursa/TÜRKİYE
: +90 0 224 716 16 44 Fax:
+90 0 224 716 16 45 E-mail